This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

NuGet Package

Nov 18, 2014 at 7:39 PM
How come no one made a nuget package for the lib yet? If community and developers don't mind, our company can create a package and automate the updates to nuget. I am writing to make sure there isn't nuget package already for CLR Security and that I would not violate any licenses if we create a NuGet for this project.
Sep 8, 2015 at 4:28 PM
I agree, this should be wrapped in a nuget package. Anyone know if it has been published as such yet?
Feb 23, 2016 at 4:59 PM
The current focus for the tech in this library is to migrate it into the .NET Framework. As such, it does not feel like having this library available on nuget.org is the correct thing at this time.

Some pieces have already moved into .NET Core (https://github.com/dotnet/corefx/), which is distributed via NuGet. It has influenced System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms; System.Security.Cryptography.Cng; and System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificiates.

Things that you are using this library for that we don't have available in .NET Core would be good to know; please feel encouraged to open an issue on the github project to let us know what you want (for best results, keep issues focused; multi-feature wish-lists are hard to call "done").